Osoba na stanowisku odpowiedzialna będzie za: nawiązywanie i rozwijanie kontaktów z Architektami, Deweloperami, Biurami Projektowymi zapewnienie wsparcia merytorycznego w zakresie produktów, narzędzi sprzedażowych, materiałów informacyjnych realizację celów...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Strong Team player with ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and French mandatory
- Flexible to work in Shifts (24x7)
- Must be able to learn and support new and quickly-changing technologies
- Familiarity with a wide range of standard office automation products
- Sound demonstrated knowledge of Service Desk procedures and process
- Ability to prioritize workload to best meet customer requirements
What duties will help you grow?
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients etc.
- Registering an incident and / or Service Request reported via email /phone in the ITSM Tool
- Tracks the progress of owned Service Call during entire lifecycle (from start to end, register to close) to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and updates Service Call records if necessary
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.