Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online What do you need to start? General knowledge about Microsoft 365 suite and Identity synchronization (Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure AD connect) Microsoft...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- You have already gained experience in the cyber security environment - also during your studies / training - and bring along a solid understanding in all areas of modern IT and their architectures.
- In-depth practical experience in at least one of the below-mentioned areas of responsibility.
- In addition to your professional know-how, you are characterized by social competence and resilience, you are able to listen actively, analyze customer requirements and are work solution-oriented, you are convincing, enjoy new challenges and are interested in exploring new areas.
- You have good knowledge English (German would be a plus) and are ready to travel (up to 30%)
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with industry standards like ISO27001, BSI IT, Prince 2, GPM, IMPA, ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, SABSA and relevant laws like ITSIG, BDSG, TKG, KonTraG AktG.
- Certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, CCNA, OSCP and OSCE.
What duties will help you grow?
As a Cybersecurity Consultant, you advise customers on all questions related to IT security. In this position, you can act in multi-dimensional roles as project manager, architect and consultant. You manage projects and smaller programs independently.
Topics that you might support include:
- introduction / optimization of security information and event management, including the topics of threat / vulnerability management
- introducing, optimizing or auditing information security management systems according to ISO27001 or BSI IT basic principles
- securing customer networks, setting up a security operation center for example as an incident responder
- cloud security, identity and access management
- development and implementation of security guidelines, or the topic around service and business continuity management
What your development path can look like?
Cybersecurity practice is a global Microsoft and Amazon partner which gives us large training and certification benefits to develop cloud security skills. We also offer wide certification opportunity covering: (ISC)2, ISACA, CompTIA and many more. By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.