Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? fluent knowledge of Spanish (min. C1) and very good English (min. B2) willingness to take first steps in IT can-do-it and...
- Practical experience (+7 years) in networking and security technologies area
- Practical Experience with network security technologies including firewalling (across the vendors but with main focus on Checkpoint, Cisco ASAs/Firepowers, Fortigates), IPSec, SSL, 802.1x;
- Very good understanding of the L2 and L3 high availability protocols and standards is a must (STP, VPC, HSRP, VRRP, SecureXL and other vendor proprietary technologies);
- Practical experience in Solid hands-on with loadbalancing technologies (main focus on F5 BIG-IP);
- At least CCNP knowledge level covering routing (dynamic routing protocols with main focus on OSPF) and switching (infrastructure based mainly on Cisco platforms, including Cisco Nexus platforms);
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication or a related field);
- Network certification on an at least professional level;
- Solid experience with wireless technologies (strong emphasizes on Cisco solutions);
- ITIL process awareness (ITIL Foundation is a plus).
- Participation in network related projects (planning, designing, implementing, providing documentation);
- Supporting and mentoring of other colleagues (projects/operations);
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting complex network infrastructures, including data center environments;
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have s rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.