Do Twoich obowiązków na tym stanowisku będzie należało: Sprawna i profesjonalna obsługa klientów na stanowiskach kasowych Współdziałanie w budowaniu wizerunku MAKRO jako firmy przyjaznej klientowi Prawidłowe naliczanie i pobieranie należności za...
Predica is an IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better, safety, and productivity by implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies.
Currently, we are looking for a Data Engineer, who could join our company and would help build a motivated and determined team.We are passionate about IT and if you seem to have similar values as we do, do not hesitate to send your CV! :)
- Active participation in projects as a member of the team to keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends,
- Estimates the effort required to deliver a project based on the statement of work,
- Leads meetings with the customer technical teams (training, workshops, handovers, knowledge transfer, collecting requirements from clients, etc.) and internal project teams,
- Break down business requirements into the technical specification,
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues,
- Supervises technical quality and sets priorities for others.
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack technologies like SSRS, SSAS, SSIS,
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data stack like Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Databricks,
- Familiarity with SQL language dialects like T-SQL,
- Understanding of data warehouse and relational databases concepts,
- Minimum 2+ years of industry experience in commercial projects,
- Ability to work in a team and mentor less experienced members of the team,
- Fluent English.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Authorized certifications are done on a regular basis,
- Co-financing of Multisport card
- Co-financing of Medical Care
- Co-financing additional group insurance
- International projects for various sectors of the economy,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion,
- Mentoring program run by Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Globetrotter bonus (when spending a certain amount of project time abroad - up to 20% of salary).